Blog Archive

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A begging to a New Voice of gaming

This is the first post to commemorate my efforts in reviews, but as i begin my conquest of gaming, i will attempt to also include some tips on how to keep yourself going in some games and what you should to to get the most fun out of it. I will try to at least post two games a month and show you my character, my budget for each game would be at least 20usd and i will get to at least half of the game's level cap or the 2nd job/class of the game, if the game is pay to play, ill either play the game for the first month and sell the account or play out the trial version.

And So at this point yo may ask: why waste time and money doing this? the same reason i plan to become a doctor, because i want to help people and because i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers